All members will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions (as laid out below) when registering as a member. You will agree to follow the following statements:
- To provide the best long term/follow up support for clients.
- To carry the appropriate insurance for your services, including public liability.
- To continue professional and personal development in all areas of marketing, practical skills and updating current knowledge of pet care, training and welfare legislations.
- To only take on clients and their pets with whom you can work within your professional limits. If these go beyond the following you must either:
- Agree to refer the client on to another professional, who has the appropriate skills or knowledge.
- Continue professional development to enhance this skillset or knowledge.
- Seek appropriate assessments or mentoring opportunities to further your knowledge.
- To not spam other members with unsolicited emails or messages, of your services or products, unless they have requested your help.
- To respect the privacy and confidentiality of clients and other members, this includes screenshots and sharing confidential information outside of the group. This is strictly forbidden.
- To actively provide and promote force-free training and handling methods.
- To reject training and/or handling methods that cause unnecessary discomfort, both physical or mental; this includes intimidation of other members and clients.
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract of membership (at any time & with immediate effect) if any found to not following the above statements.
- You will not use other professionals’ images/infographics without prior consent.
- You will not copy and paste another professionals’ content and use it as your own. All blogs written on you pages/website should be in your own words or if using someone else’s material quoted and referenced.
- We have a strict anti-bullying policy If we have evidence that any member is bullying another member of the group, we will remove said member, pending further investigation. We have a bullying procedure and all relevant documents will be documented by all members involved.
- Refunds will not be given to members who decide to leave the group on their own accord.
- Membership is a yearly annual fee and may be subject to increase upon your next year of membership. You can only use our logo on your website or social media platforms if you have paid your annual membership. If you choose not to sign up the following year all logos will need to be removed.
- You consent to using your images on our website or social media platforms (if not please do get in touch).
- You are happy for us to share your posts to our social media platforms.
- You are happy to give testimonials about your membership and our community and are happy for us to share these
- Committee members and management decisions are final.
By signing up as a member I agree to the above terms and conditions.