Our mission statement
- To encourage professionals to support and help other professionals, no matter what stage they are at in their professional development.
- To give the best advice and education in areas of business marketing, personal development and mindset to enhance the skills of members working with other professionals and their clients.
- To help to prevent bullying of other pet professionals and to support those who may have been bullied.
- To bring together individual professionals and supporting pet organisations whose methods are proven to be force free.
- To encourage members to ask questions and to seek advice.
- To provide a networking platform for members to share experience.
- To set and maintain high standards within the pet service industry.
- To teach our members and equip them with the best people skills to support their clients.
- To help prevent burnout by educating professionals the importance of self care, self confidence and boundaries.